Content marketing has been around for a while now, and recently over the last year, has really grown in sophistication. This form of marketing content began being seriously integrated into common practice, and placed into more organizations like never before. Marketing Land has had their share of columns dedicated to content marketing, and in a recent [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR