It seems Google is always getting themselves in trouble. The Financial Conduct Authority, a UK financial service industry regular, has taken a look at Google Comparison Ads and found that there have been some complaints about it. These complaints have focused on the fact that Google has been placing their own "product" at the top of [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?