A new feature is being rolled out by Google for Adwords, and it's called Conversions for Optimization. This new setting will be steadily rolled out over the next couple weeks, and the purpose behind it is for isolating a conversion action for reporting and bid automation. When you enable the Conversions for Optimization, you will [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’