For well over a month, it's been reported that Google could replace the old third-party cookies with its own online identifier system, called AdID. The reason for wanting to make this change is to better help marketers to track people's online behavior, and better target their advertising efforts. What does this mean? AdID would be [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?