For well over a month, it's been reported that Google could replace the old third-party cookies with its own online identifier system, called AdID. The reason for wanting to make this change is to better help marketers to track people's online behavior, and better target their advertising efforts. What does this mean? AdID would be [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’