We all know that, to the dismay of some if not many, that Google controls the fate of our websites, regardless of the type of site it is. But if we want to be able to have a chance of being seen by people who are searching for our services and/or products, we're going to [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’