It's been announced by Google that they are are now supporting their crawlers with locale-adaptive web pages. This feature is targeting those pages that change the content based on the user's country origin and/or language setting. As an example, if you visit a page somewhere in the US, but then visit the same page, but [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?