It's been announced by Google that they are are now supporting their crawlers with locale-adaptive web pages. This feature is targeting those pages that change the content based on the user's country origin and/or language setting. As an example, if you visit a page somewhere in the US, but then visit the same page, but [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR