It's been announced by Google that they are are now supporting their crawlers with locale-adaptive web pages. This feature is targeting those pages that change the content based on the user's country origin and/or language setting. As an example, if you visit a page somewhere in the US, but then visit the same page, but [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’