If you haven't noticed by now, Google has had an affinity towards naming things after animals. Take a look at Panda. How about Penguin? Just look at that cute hummingbird. But another animal is to join the ranks of Google animals. The lucky animal is the Crow. But what makes this animal so different from [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR