If you haven't noticed by now, Google has had an affinity towards naming things after animals. Take a look at Panda. How about Penguin? Just look at that cute hummingbird. But another animal is to join the ranks of Google animals. The lucky animal is the Crow. But what makes this animal so different from [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?