Google Analytics is an excellent way of determining what's going on with your site. In a fairly un-used portion of Google's tool, you have what is called attribution modeling. To help break down what that means for some people, an attribution model is either a rule, or a set of rules, that will determine [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?