AdWords has gotten an upgrade from Google when they launched Custom Columns, which lets you segment existing column metrics to get more detailed insights based on your objectives. As an example, “By selecting an existing metric like clicks or conversions, and applying a segment like ‘Computers’ or ‘Mobile’, you can quickly create a new custom column [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report
- Redesigned iOS Cortana App Looks Better Although Adoption Challenges Remain
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today