Back in the day, if your website was utilizing a template, people would say you're going about it all wrong. You need to create your own custom look and feel for the site, everything down to the last pixel had to be custom made. Templates were bad. If a web designer made a site that [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR