In this video of YouTube Developers Livek, Jeff Posnick walks you through the ways developers can move from version 2 of the YouTube Data API to version 3. Jeff also shows you what you need to know how quota is handled in version 3 as well.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday