In this video of YouTube Developers Livek, Jeff Posnick walks you through the ways developers can move from version 2 of the YouTube Data API to version 3. Jeff also shows you what you need to know how quota is handled in version 3 as well.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing