In this video of YouTube Developers Livek, Jeff Posnick walks you through the ways developers can move from version 2 of the YouTube Data API to version 3. Jeff also shows you what you need to know how quota is handled in version 3 as well.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts