As usual, we as humans are the ones controlling the creation of algorithms that rank our websites on the search engines. But what if we advanced to an age where the human touch totally disappeared from the creation process? There could be a future where machines could be taking up the mantel of algorithm creation [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?