There are always ways to be creative in your marketing. Denny's is one of those businesses that have found a creative way of doing it, specifically, with Twitter. They have found a way to set the tone for how a restaurant should be engaging its online audience. How would Denny's be able to work that special [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR