It seems Google has been testing something new, or it could simply be a Google bug, but which ever it is, Gianluca Fiorelii has spotted something. It seems as if Google has removed the descriptions from the search results listing page. When you check out the results page, all you see are clickable titles and [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019