It seems Google has been testing something new, or it could simply be a Google bug, but which ever it is, Gianluca Fiorelii has spotted something. It seems as if Google has removed the descriptions from the search results listing page. When you check out the results page, all you see are clickable titles and [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map