Soon, Google's mobile-friendly algorithm is launching and it's been found that it runs in real-time on a page-by-page basis already. Gary Illyes has said that factors like page-speed signals for ranking are based not on the mobile version, but on the desktop version. John Mueller said that there are still many desktop signals used for mobile-rankings back in [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?