LinkedIn has launched a "dark" version of its Sponsored Updates ad product today that they are calling Direct Sponsored Content. These particular native-style ads are special, as they don't get published to a company's LinkedIn page. So what does this mean? Advertisers can customize and test ad messaging and creatives to targeted audience. This can [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map