Matt Cutts answers the question, "Should webmasters use the disavow tool, even if it is believed that no penalty has been applied? For example, if we believe 'Negative SEO' has been attempted, or spammy sites we have contacted have not removed links." Have a question? Ask it in our Webmaster Help Forum:https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters Want your question [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report
- Redesigned iOS Cortana App Looks Better Although Adoption Challenges Remain
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today