How far some people have fallen. It seems that Princeton researchers has taken to the idea of applying an infectious disease model to analyze Facebook usage, as well as to predict the future trajectory of the social network. In the study, the researchers came to the conclusion that in the coming years, it will lose [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’