How far some people have fallen. It seems that Princeton researchers has taken to the idea of applying an infectious disease model to analyze Facebook usage, as well as to predict the future trajectory of the social network. In the study, the researchers came to the conclusion that in the coming years, it will lose [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping