About a month ago, Google announced last month that "Other interests" targeting on the Google Display Network would be going away. Originally, this was supposed to go into effect on January 15, but that was pushed back to February 17, 2015. If you are an SEO who has at least one campaign that uses "Other [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR