About a month ago, Google announced last month that "Other interests" targeting on the Google Display Network would be going away. Originally, this was supposed to go into effect on January 15, but that was pushed back to February 17, 2015. If you are an SEO who has at least one campaign that uses "Other [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’