It seems like there's always coming to be some sort of epidemic, whether it's in the real world on online. Who remembers Google's 2006 AdWords addition of "invalid clicks" and "invalid click rates" metrics? This particular epidemic was fraud. Now, a decade later, it seems like the epidemic has returned, potentially worse now than it [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?