There is a new report from Engadget.com that says Google is trying to find a new way to allow users to diagnose any ailments that they are suffering from while they are searching online. If a user is doing a search on an illness related issue, that user would notice a "Talk with a doctor [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping