There is a new report from Engadget.com that says Google is trying to find a new way to allow users to diagnose any ailments that they are suffering from while they are searching online. If a user is doing a search on an illness related issue, that user would notice a "Talk with a doctor [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’