In a fortunate turn of events for Pinterest, the company was awarded $7.2 million in damages as well as control over 100 domains that had been registered to Qian Jin, a Chinese cybersquatter. In this case, Qian Jin had been sitting on hundreds of domains that closely resembled the names of large companies. In this case, [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map