There is a new "ranking adjustment" being added to Google's doorway page classifier to better handle doorway pages in the search results, according to an announcement found yesterday on Google's Webmaster Central Blog. What this means is that Google doesn't want doorway pages to rank in their search results. This is because there are doorway [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?