It really tells you something when the CEO of any company tells you that when it comes to trolls and abuse, the pretty much suck. That's what Dick Costolo, the CEO of Twitter said when an internal email was leaked. After the email leak happened, the actions to correct the situation have been swift. The [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?