It really tells you something when the CEO of any company tells you that when it comes to trolls and abuse, the pretty much suck. That's what Dick Costolo, the CEO of Twitter said when an internal email was leaked. After the email leak happened, the actions to correct the situation have been swift. The [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company