I'm sure a number of you have used Twitter. With all of us Twits (that's what I lovingly call Twitter users, Twits), we've had to suffer through the pain and agony of never knowing the loving embrace of the emoji. That is, until today. Web-only Twitter users have been viewing Tweets on their PC or [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?