It has been confirmed, if not quietly, that Google will be encrypting all search data, no matter if the user is signed in or not. A statement made by Google was meant to clarify this decision: "We added SSL encryption for our signed-in search users in 2011, as well as searches from the Chrome omnibox [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’