It has been confirmed, if not quietly, that Google will be encrypting all search data, no matter if the user is signed in or not. A statement made by Google was meant to clarify this decision: "We added SSL encryption for our signed-in search users in 2011, as well as searches from the Chrome omnibox [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map