As a writer, it's your job to create not only something for somebody to read, but to create vivid images and stories in the mind of your readers. In a certain circle of people, those who play the well known table-top game, Dungeons and Dragons would know this concept as 'theater of the mind'. If [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?