It was reported a couple weeks ago that Google had been sending notices to webmasters over faulty mobile redirects. In the notice, webmasters were told that searchers were being given their own notices that told them that they would be redirected to the homepage, instead of the specific page they clicked on within the Google [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping