It was reported a couple weeks ago that Google had been sending notices to webmasters over faulty mobile redirects. In the notice, webmasters were told that searchers were being given their own notices that told them that they would be redirected to the homepage, instead of the specific page they clicked on within the Google [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019