The EU Antitrust for Google seems to be a never ending story. In this part of the story, there was a post from the Wall Street Journal that tells of the collapse of the Google-European Commission antitrust settlement. It looks like there is a lot of pressure from major European publishers, rival and politicians undermining [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’