For a little while now, we've been hearing about this new algorithm that Google released on June 24, 2014. We know the name of the algorithm, and it's name is Pigeon. The idea behind Pigeon was that it would help "lead to a more useful and relevant experience for searchers seeking local results. Because the [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?