For a little while now, we've been hearing about this new algorithm that Google released on June 24, 2014. We know the name of the algorithm, and it's name is Pigeon. The idea behind Pigeon was that it would help "lead to a more useful and relevant experience for searchers seeking local results. Because the [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?