If you're using WordPress as a blog or as the basis to your website, chances are, you're using the Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin. The plugin is used by over 14 million blogs on the web that utilize WordPress, and its been reported that it has been open to an exploit where hackers can do a Blind SQL [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’