If you're using WordPress as a blog or as the basis to your website, chances are, you're using the Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin. The plugin is used by over 14 million blogs on the web that utilize WordPress, and its been reported that it has been open to an exploit where hackers can do a Blind SQL [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map