Word has been going around that Facebook EdgeRank is gone with the wind, as an insider from Facebook has said that the term [EdgeRank] is no longer being used. Currently, over 100,000 factors are going into Facebook's News Feed, determining what users see when they look at their Facebook feeds. There is a process that [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’