Word has been going around that Facebook EdgeRank is gone with the wind, as an insider from Facebook has said that the term [EdgeRank] is no longer being used. Currently, over 100,000 factors are going into Facebook's News Feed, determining what users see when they look at their Facebook feeds. There is a process that [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?