Word has been going around that Facebook EdgeRank is gone with the wind, as an insider from Facebook has said that the term [EdgeRank] is no longer being used. Currently, over 100,000 factors are going into Facebook's News Feed, determining what users see when they look at their Facebook feeds. There is a process that [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR