Bing has recently updated their search results to deliver something they call “Fact Answers” for local reviews and addresses. The facts that appear at the top of the search page are meant to provide simple answers to searches for things such as restaurant phone numbers, hours for local businesses, or directions. Bing's "Fact Answers" will [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company