Bing has recently updated their search results to deliver something they call “Fact Answers” for local reviews and addresses. The facts that appear at the top of the search page are meant to provide simple answers to searches for things such as restaurant phone numbers, hours for local businesses, or directions. Bing's "Fact Answers" will [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’