Bing has recently updated their search results to deliver something they call “Fact Answers” for local reviews and addresses. The facts that appear at the top of the search page are meant to provide simple answers to searches for things such as restaurant phone numbers, hours for local businesses, or directions. Bing's "Fact Answers" will [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping