It seems that Google has seen nothing but trouble ever since it implemented the EU's new Right To Be Forgotten mandate back in May. Because of this, Google has decided that they will be soliciting feedback on their implementation through a new Advisory Council. Google has released a page at google.com/advisorycouncil that asks any Google user [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?