It seems that Google has seen nothing but trouble ever since it implemented the EU's new Right To Be Forgotten mandate back in May. Because of this, Google has decided that they will be soliciting feedback on their implementation through a new Advisory Council. Google has released a page at google.com/advisorycouncil that asks any Google user [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’