Everybody loves the taste of freshly baked bread. They also love freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning. Freshness is great. Apparently, even Google loves things that are fresh as well. They love fresh new content as well. For a while now, Google seems to have increased hyper-fresh content in SERPs. But, how can you [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’