In the matter of Daniel v. Armslist, LLC, a Wisconsin appeals court published an opinion that threatens Section 230 website host immunity. In short, the matter pertains to a lawsuit stemming from a shooting incident that left four dead. The weapon was purchased from an online advertising service known as Armslist. The shooter was subject [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report