Marketing stunts, if done right, can be fun to check out and watch. If a marketing team can pull of their stunt, they can get people to believe something that isn't true. Then afterwards, they will come forward and admit their ruse. This is when people will realize the joke and begin talking about the [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR