Marketing stunts, if done right, can be fun to check out and watch. If a marketing team can pull of their stunt, they can get people to believe something that isn't true. Then afterwards, they will come forward and admit their ruse. This is when people will realize the joke and begin talking about the [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’