You can't compress a whole week of Google Developers activity into a few minutes, but every week Louis Gray does his best to guide you through the highlights. This week we celebrated Computer Science Education, discussed AngularJS, and featured tips for improving mobile sites.
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users
- Belgian Court To Fine Facebook Up To $125 Million If It Doesn’t Comply With Latest Privacy Ruling
- NY Federal Court Decision Threatens Embedding And Linking Across The Web
- Google Drops Support For Meta News Keywords Tag
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why