I will assume at this point that many, if not all of you reading this, will have heard about GM's OnStar service. If you haven't, OnStar is a subscription-based service that provides communications, in-vehicle security, hands-free calling, GPS navigation, as well as remote diagnostics systems. Basically, it's a service that's pretty nice to have these [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’