In search news, it was recently discovered that, for the last two years, a Russian hacker had been caught running a click fraud service called GoodGoogle, and it was found that they were promoting it in videos on Google's YouTube and using Gmail accounts to correspond with customers. The scam was brought to light by [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company