In search news, it was recently discovered that, for the last two years, a Russian hacker had been caught running a click fraud service called GoodGoogle, and it was found that they were promoting it in videos on Google's YouTube and using Gmail accounts to correspond with customers. The scam was brought to light by [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?