At the Google Analytics Summit this week, there were plenty of announcements made. Some of the announcements included updated reports, more API tools, new educational initiatives, and the integration of BigQuery into Google Analytics Premium. Google Analytics says that users will be able to gain access to a number of new features including user segmentation, cohort analysis, [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?