At the Google Analytics Summit this week, there were plenty of announcements made. Some of the announcements included updated reports, more API tools, new educational initiatives, and the integration of BigQuery into Google Analytics Premium. Google Analytics says that users will be able to gain access to a number of new features including user segmentation, cohort analysis, [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’