A couple weeks ago, Google began providing statistics and error notifications to any webmaster who has used App Indexing via emails from Google Webmaster Tools. Notifications were sent out to webmasters that were found to have errors in the app indexing submission feeds they were using. According to the emails, they read “Fix app deep links to [URL HERE] [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?