In this short video on the Google Developers channel, you can see how easy it is to provision and manage Compute Engine instances and networking resources with puppet, a popular open source configuration management tool from +Puppet Labs. Follow along with the corresponding repo (http://bit.ly/puppet-gce-demo) containing all the setup instructions and demo configuration, or learn more [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’