In this short video on the Google Developers channel, you can see how easy it is to provision and manage Compute Engine instances and networking resources with puppet, a popular open source configuration management tool from +Puppet Labs. Follow along with the corresponding repo (http://bit.ly/puppet-gce-demo) containing all the setup instructions and demo configuration, or learn more [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR