In this Matt Cutts video, he answers the question, "As memorable .COM domains become more expensive, more developers are choosing alternate new domains like .IO and .IM - which Google geotargets to small areas. Do you discourage this activity?"
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing