In this Matt Cutts video, he answers the question, "As memorable .COM domains become more expensive, more developers are choosing alternate new domains like .IO and .IM - which Google geotargets to small areas. Do you discourage this activity?"
- Search Ads 360 Rolls Out Auction-Time Bidding For Google Search Campaigns
- How to Onboard Clients with Immersion Workshops – Whiteboard Friday
- Store Visits Now Available For Google Ads Smart Bidding Optimization
- Connecting Content to Sales: Missing Links and Creative Fixes
- Facebook News Feed Getting 60% Of Total Ad Spend Across Facebook, Instagram