In this Matt Cutts video, he answers the question, "As memorable .COM domains become more expensive, more developers are choosing alternate new domains like .IO and .IM - which Google geotargets to small areas. Do you discourage this activity?"
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases
- New Google Search Console Adds Mobile Usability Report, Manage Users & Add Site Features
- Bing App’s Camera Intelligent Search Can Solve Complex Math Problems In A Snap
- Blippar Launches Indoor Visual Positioning System To Anchor AR
- Facebook Will Reveal Country Of Origin Behind Pages