In this Matt Cutts video, he answers the question, "As memorable .COM domains become more expensive, more developers are choosing alternate new domains like .IO and .IM - which Google geotargets to small areas. Do you discourage this activity?"
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday