With the creation of the Google Keyword Planner, which came to replace the Keyword Tool came some negative feedback. The Planner seemed to be missing some useful functions that people came to rely on. There was no match type data for search volume, no device targeting, no local vs global monthly searches, and the ability to [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019