With the creation of the Google Keyword Planner, which came to replace the Keyword Tool came some negative feedback. The Planner seemed to be missing some useful functions that people came to rely on. There was no match type data for search volume, no device targeting, no local vs global monthly searches, and the ability to [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping