With the creation of the Google Keyword Planner, which came to replace the Keyword Tool came some negative feedback. The Planner seemed to be missing some useful functions that people came to rely on. There was no match type data for search volume, no device targeting, no local vs global monthly searches, and the ability to [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’