Yesterday was the first day of 2015, and Google decided to mark the occasion by putting up an animated doodle that transitioned from "Google" into "2015" along with exploding fireworks. By clicking on the logo, you'll find that it takes you to a search results page for "New Year 2015" and includes a sharing [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’