Yesterday was the first day of 2015, and Google decided to mark the occasion by putting up an animated doodle that transitioned from "Google" into "2015" along with exploding fireworks. By clicking on the logo, you'll find that it takes you to a search results page for "New Year 2015" and includes a sharing [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR