It was announced on Google+ by Google's Zineb Ait Bahajji that Google's mobile search results snippets are going to show a message to searchers if Google is not able to show the snippet because the webmaster is blocking their crawlers. This feature was first added to desktop search in August of 2012, and if a webmaster [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map