Today, Google has announced that they are piloting a test to show ads for apps in the Google Play store. The test starts off with app discovery ads in search results. Ads trigger due to relevant search queries in the way Google's AdWords search advertising works. Search ads on Google Play will enable developers to drive more [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR