Today, Google has announced that they are piloting a test to show ads for apps in the Google Play store. The test starts off with app discovery ads in search results. Ads trigger due to relevant search queries in the way Google's AdWords search advertising works. Search ads on Google Play will enable developers to drive more [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?