What happens if you find out that you are getting too many nofollow links, such as links gained for the sole purpose of generating direct traffic? Should you worry about the negative impact of your search rankings? In the world of SEO, putting a nofollow on a link is a way of telling Google that [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?