What happens if you find out that you are getting too many nofollow links, such as links gained for the sole purpose of generating direct traffic? Should you worry about the negative impact of your search rankings? In the world of SEO, putting a nofollow on a link is a way of telling Google that [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?