A month ago, a huge change occurred with Google in terms of search privacy. Google is now routing all searches through its Google Secure Search service. Many people are wondering why would they bother doing this? Not only that, but why not focus more on closing some security loopholes that leaves search data vulnerable? In [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?