A month ago, a huge change occurred with Google in terms of search privacy. Google is now routing all searches through its Google Secure Search service. Many people are wondering why would they bother doing this? Not only that, but why not focus more on closing some security loopholes that leaves search data vulnerable? In [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?